Freebie Friday - Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION:Freebie Friday giveaway entrée begins on the 1st Friday of every month and ends on the last Friday of the month (the “Promotion Period”).
The sponsor of this giveaway is Hoyu America Co., Cypress, CA (“Sponsor”). By participating in the giveaway, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these official rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the giveaway.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 48 states, excluding Alaska and Hawaii who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Sponsor, Sponsor's parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising or promotional agencies and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents) of each such employee, and all those with whom such employee are domiciled, are NOT eligible. This giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these official rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This giveaway is open to legal residents of the 48 states, excluding Alaska and Hawaii and any prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with these official rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the giveaway between during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website: bigen.outgrow.us/Origins_Freebie_Friday_September_2021.
Automated or robotic entries, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant personally. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/giveaway/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void all of the entrant's entries and the entrant may be disqualified from future giveaways. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth herein. All entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this giveaway.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The winner(s) of the giveaway will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted approximately 24 hours after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the applicable entry approximately 24 hours after the random drawing. The winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 72 hours of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or the winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected. Determinations made by Sponsor are final on all matters relating to the giveaway.
8. JURISDICTION: The giveaway shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California applicable to promotions fully carried out within California. Except where prohibited by law, all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this giveaway but in no event attorneys' and/or experts’ fees; and winner hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages (including attorneys’ fees), other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Each prize winner acknowledges that no other party nor any agent or attorney of any other party has made any promise, representation, or warranty whatsoever, express, or implied, not contained herein concerning the subject matter hereof, to induce the winner to execute any document and the winner acknowledges that he or she has not executed any document in reliance on any such promise, representation or warranty not contained herein. Any waiver by Sponsor and its affiliates of any term of any document in a particular instance shall not be a waiver of such term for the future. The winner agrees that the invalidity or enforceability of any part of any document shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any of the remainder of that document.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this giveaway; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the giveaway; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the giveaway or download of any materials in the giveaway.
If, for any reason, the giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this giveaway, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the giveaway in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, officers, directors and employees shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the giveaway.
10. WINNER LIST: To obtain a copy of the winner list, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
Hoyu America Co.
6265 Phyllis Drive
Cypress, CA 90630
Attention: Freebie Friday
11. SPONSOR: Hoyu America Co., Cypress, CA.